Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Mind Recovers @ Chesterfield College

On Tuesday the 11th March 2014

After the Flag Flying outside the Town Hall, it was time for the Reflexology session at Chesterfield College again.
It's a place where I can relax and switch off the brain for some inner therapy from the toes to the top of the head.
An all over inner therapy session working me out.
Sophia was my next student.
It's nice to know that the students are learning whilst it gives me the greatest relief in my feet, ankles and legs.
Each week the nerves seem to be more in alignment; all the students have worked so hard on something that nourishes or sustains my body and mind.
This is my great treat every week..........Oh Joy ;-)


One of these days I will remember the names for the moves that happens here.




I do my routine.....I have just arrived at 9:30am and I quickly sleep so soundly, and peacefully......(But snoring!) Yikes.....
I'm repairing while they learn about what has happened to me and what they can do in their futures ahead.
Snoring away blissfully....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.





Still Snoring!........ I work hard at sleeping.

It's great to hear Dale and Sophia laugh as I talk about snoring again.....Perfect!

I love the chit-chats as they learn.


Dale, Bridget and Peter Holehouse




Then there was the arrival of Karen Green, Director of Quality Improvement at Chesterfield College.
I wonder if she heard me snoring?
Possibly..........!
I wonder how many can hear all the ZZZzzzzzzz's from me?

Woops! 










ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

No comments:

Post a Comment