Thursday, November 23, 2017

Inspire Community Garden - Refreshing Pathways & Dr Quinn Medicine Woman?

I arrived in the garden and saw a new pile of wood chippings which was going to be used to refresh the pathways within the Inspire Community Garden.
I had brought in the broken limb of my Dwarf Mimosa Tree which got damaged in the high winds.
I think/hope/may try to bring this tree back to life again; hence Dr Quinn Medicine Woman.
(I can only try alongside a good imagination!)





















Looking for wood to make a composting bin for the fallen leaves.



















I've taken three different sized cuttings from one of the branches to see if I can get some growing roots using the root powder.











































































































To Be Continued.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment