Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sunday 2nd September 2012




I woke up this morning at 07:30am. I had the most magnificent dreams. I really love my dreams, it’s the best relaxing time. I had my breakfast, it was a biggy sandwich.
My fingers went CLICK, CLICK again. I love writing every day.

A LAZY LOUNGING DAY

It took me ages and ages to the find the strength to get myself dressed.
I enjoyed just being lazy.
Usually there is always things to do for me, but I loved doing nothing.

LOUIS RAMSAY & NATALIE HAYNES & NATURALLY7
                                                                    

When I got ready I decided to use the FB. I used to feel quite frightened, cautious by the thought of it. My friends have sent me HEROIC sayings. I have been very honoured with their quotes. “I THANK YOU ALL.”

LOUIS RAMSAY –  I was pottering about on the keyboard then all of a sudden I was
                                   blethering to Louis. He lives in LONDON now, Louis was from
                                   ALABAMA in the U.S.of A
                                   He is an American comedian, and he has funny stories for his           
                                   guests. Can you call the area with people listeners!
                                   Is it - Stages, Venues, Performances, Celebrity chit chats .            
                                   Louis was playing at the Birmingham Glee on Saturday night.
                                   We had a nice wee computer chat.
                                   Louis did say that he will let me know soon where he is playing.  
                                   He will let me know  when he is in the Sheffield area.
                                   I will make sure that we make arrangements to go to see him.
                                   THANX  LOUIS.

NATALIE HAYNES – All of a sudden there was a video of me and ALAN HIGGS.
                                   We were in Milton Keynes and doing a HULA HOOP class.
                                    We were pretty funny at doing our hula hooping. It only took
                                     the smallest movement from our waist to get this movement.
                                     It has been a great strength to master this movement back.
                                     Things have been such a challenge to get my body back and
                                     to get myself fit.
                                     Natalie, I THANK YOU so much for bringing my memory 
                                     back to my 2nd life. I do appreciate it.
                                     THANX NATALIE.

NATURALLY7 -------Well this was funny :)
                                      I was going to see MICHAEL BUBLE with Janiece. I was                             
                                      looking forward  to the sight and groovy sounds of Michael.
                                      The support band was NATURALLY7.
                                      They had a new CD called, READY 11 FLY. They were a 
                                      pretty cool band with the HIP-HOP in their music.
                                      I bought the CD and then Janiece and I were at the end of the
                                      waiting queue for the signatures.
                                      They were so gracious  and complimentary with their signs on                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                      my CD booklet with their words to their songs.   
                                      When the guys signed the booklet I offered them to sign my
                                       chest with their permanent pens. It eventually came off my
                                       skin, a few days later. OOPS!!! It was very funny :).

I do really feel that I’m Ready 11 Fly.

I’D LIKE TO THANKS TO 

ROD ELDRIDGE, GARFIELD BUCKLEY, JAMAL REED, WARREN THOMAS,
MARCUS DAVIS, ROGER THOMAS, DWIGHT STEWART,
ANDREW LOFKOWITTS.       THAT IS N7.

It was fantastic having these memories today. It is a pretty cool thing, remembering  happy thing’s from the past.
I’m reliving my OLD MEMORIES as my BRAND NEW MEMORIES.
I love my 2nd life. I love the fact that every day is so exciting to me.
Every single day has a new learning for me. To learn is to relearn, all over again.
I make a challenge with my own self. I love the physical side that has come back.
The smallest step to me feels that it has been the biggest, humungous size of my step.

I WILL GET THERE, FOR SURE.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic stuff Pauline, love hearing about your life! Very jealous of you big sandwich! The Neurocare team x

    ReplyDelete