Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday 9th September 2012 - Salou Soul Weekender



Well, Janiece was in bed so I decided to write 4 postcards on the veranda.

Sunday 9th September 2012, around 7:30ish.

Dear DJ ASH,
You have given me more STRENGTH. On Thursday I loved standing on the platform above your followers to enable me to see and watch all the dancing, smiling & MUSIC. I loved the music from your Soul Weekender.  
What a lovely gift you gave me. Thank You.
This has been my humungous step. Pauline Quinn.

DEAR DJ MARKY MARK,
You have given me more FAITH. On Thursday afternoon you went out of your way to get me a T-SHIRT to fit me. I Thank You  for your compassion that you gave EVEN for a T-Shirt.
This has been my humungous step.
Pauline Quinn

DEAR Photographer VINCE VIECHWEG ,
You have given me more FIGHT. ASH mentioned to me about the pictures you took on Thursday. I looked so, so happy. I got up to the stage with Freddie on Saturday, I felt like a celebrity as your camera was click, click clicking. You have made me fight even more to help others. I have got my legs and my tongue back so, “WATCH THIS SPACE”.
This has been my humungous step.
Pauline Quinn.

Dear All Staff at the radio,
I have had the most stupendous long  SOUL Weekender in Salou with DJ ASH,
DJ MARKY MARK, & Photographer, VINCE VIECHWEG.
They have all given me EXTRA FAITH, STRENGTH & FIGHT.
I am very proud of them all and I hope you all have great pride for them working with you.
This has been my humungous step.
Pauline Quinn.

I finished my postcard words in my little book. It had just gone about 9ish.
Janiece was still in her bed asleep. I thought to myself about all the days that Janiece and David came to look after me in hospital. Poor, poor them.  From the teeth to the bum area. I felt so sad for them, all the chores that they put themselves under for me.
I’m so grateful to every one who came to visit me, but especially Cristian Concari and Richard Green. (I love you two especially. XX)
Janiece really needed her rest. How many hours do we sleep now? PLENTY.

POOL WITH JULIAN

We did our poolside routine. Find our loungers. Dead easy, mostly everyone is in bed.
We did the breakfast again outside. I excused myself for the little ladies room. On my way  passed the reception, “WHO DID I SEE!!” Rachael, Zoe and Joshua.Yes it was Zoe holding Joshua’s hand as we met in the foyer. I looked at Joshua and smiled to him. I couldn’t believe Joshua. When I seen him last night he was asleep in his pram sleeping. He walked up to me with the BIGGEST CUDDLE for me, and the BIGGEST SMILE, AWESOME. We had our breakfast by the pool again.
We went back over to our loungers and I started on my postcards.
Julian was doing his “Watching over me”.
What length today?................20 Pauline Length’s
Well Julian I know you are so proud of me know. :)
I’m so careful with the amount of my little lengths that I do. I have always been a very fit girl (for 25yrs old or am I really 49yrs old?). YES 49yrs old.
I finished my swim and I walked in for a coffee with Carlos. As I was waiting for the coffee there was a very beautiful FRENCH girl called Helena. I was nosey again!!!
When I seen Helena on the internet with her laptop, I got curious. I took my purse over to her and passed her my card. She looked at it and I asked if she could put on my e-mail address as I wished to see the first page again with Mr Patel. Helena done it straight away for me. I never seen the page yet.
The angle I was at she looked at the screen, then ME, then the screen, then ME. I was quite worried at what she was looking at I didn’t know what she was looking at. Helena asked me if she could write a comment to me on my blog. I said yes as I didn’t know what she looked at first but I knew it was just “THOUGHT’S, FEELINGS and EMOTIONS”  that I write at home. I only get on the internet once a week. I just stay at home and write, write, write. I love the achievement that I have done since my Subarachnoid Brain Haemorrhage.
Helena had a  mobile phone that was sitting next to her lap top. She was talking in French while she was doing things on the lap top and I never knew what was happening. She told me that she gave my blog e-mail to her friends in France.
She got quite excited and she told her friend on the phone that she was talking to me, right at that moment!!!!!!
A little time later she showed me my blog. What was the first thing that she saw, YES, ME WALKING.
I just like to look at the front page so I can say, “HELLO MR PATEL”
I respect Mr Patel with all my heart. Every minute of every hour of every day.
Mr Patel you are so SPECIAL to ME :)
What can I say :-
“Mr Patel, I LOVE YOU ESPECIALLY FROM ME TO YOU” XXX

COFFEE BY THE POOL

Carlos brought my coffee over for me. I felt quite honoured for the thing’s that Carlos does for me. Nothing is an effort for him. He is so patient and he has so much compassion for me. CARLOS, YOU ARE FANTASTIC.
I sat down and started all my postcards. About 10 minutes later it was Helena.
She turned up at my lounge and she held my hand. I didn’t know what was happening. Helena started to look for a perfect background for a perfect picture. Bless Helena.
“I LOVE YOU TOO HELENA” XXX

BAMBOO

David and I was going for a nice stroll, as we were leaving the hotel the Scottish man who was on the veranda called to us that he was locked out and could not get back into his room. He told us Room 229. Please Help!!! David and I went back to the reception for some assistant. HELP.
We were going down to the beach and parade.

When we were on the front we walked along to see Peter in his little cove.
David told Peter that we would be along at BAMBOO, the pub/lounge on the front.
We had an outside chair to watch all the legs going passed.
CARLOS the waiter asked us what we would like to eat or drink. I knew what I wanted, AN ICECREAM. I wanted a Banana Split. Hmmmmm.


I had chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. It was SUPREME.
Peter is still in the water in the cove, but he knows where we are. Janiece caught up with us. We I already had a dessert, I thought  “cheeky”.
We all sat at a lovely table waiting for Peter.  Poor Peter missed us, so we just ordered our food. I had a chicken curry and a tiramisu. It was very good.
My food was :-
Banana Split, Chicken Curry, Tiramisu. Yummmmmm.

As we were sitting in the outdoor restaurant the sun was gorgeous in the sky.
David went out of his way to get me a good picture for my story. Bless him.
We went back to the hotel to get Peter and get ready for our next venue.

I put on my wee denim skirt and my favourite pinky red flowers top. Cool.
 TOO MUCH – DJ ASH and his charity man ANDY


Ash had a lot of time to talk to me that night. Janiece, David and Peter all sat at the table, where was I. Oops!!!  I’m having a very serious conversation about CHARITIES with Ash and Andy.
Andy sorts out all the charities each year for DJ ASH. 
I was absolutely flabbergasted  with words that came from Ash’s mouth.




He asked me if I’d like to help in the children’s charity at the end of the year.
What did I say.
“YES, YES, YES” “ABSOLUTELY”

I chatted to quite a few people who loved the chatting.
THANK YOU – MARY FISHER XXX
THANK YOU – MAUREEN HALLER XXX
THANK YOU – TERRY CERR XXX

VAL & NEIL ----- SHIT HAPPENS XXX….. I TRULY THANK YOU XXX

Sometimes, yes, shit does happen in any ones life. We all have to look around us for the best little step in our lives. To move forward, one tiny step is the best way for us all to progress and hopefully get towards the end line. Like Fatfreddie Morrison words
It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes Courage to stand alone.




LISA TYLER commented:)
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE, IT IS SO TRUE. Thanx Lisa Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment