Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I THINK I'M FALLING!


                                                    I THINK I'M FALLING!

I woke up and Ouch!
My weight seems to increase constantly, am I breathing in all those pounds(lbs) which then makes the stones(st) from the air?
How has this happened to me?
Do I eat for the comfort, then I went AWOL or is it the medication that I have to suffer and take every day.
This is NOT what I was before.
I demand to get my life back again; the way how I was before.
I was never this moody and I was never this old grumpy crumbling person in the shell of my body.
I've been given the wrong middle  floppypart of my body.
I could kick my own ass, that's with a big A.S.S.
Are we all so happy at what has happened to us all.
I'm furious at how this happens to an unexpected reciever like myself.
I shall walk up to the highest top of the highest mountain and scream and shout at the heavens with my arms stretching so far above my head to touch the clouds and then I screamed:-
"Why me, Why me, WHY ME ! WHY THE HELL ME !
Why was it me, Why was it him, Why was it her................!
We never know when it's our time; the heavens pulls the straws, sometimes it's a long straw which makes you feel happy but when you have been on the shortest straw like me; it makes me want to know all of the answers of everything and to anything. I need answers to absolutely everything!


I sat under the weeping tree with my face turning like stone.

WHY ME !

WHY ME !

WHY ME !!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment