Thursday, September 15, 2016

Inspire Community Garden - Sad runner beans!

I went into the garden today to see how it was looking for the harvest day.













































The sight of these brown shriveled leaves pulled at my heart that I couldn't quench their thirst due to the over 1,000 litres of water we had collected from the rain had miraculously disappeared.

BEFORE: Sunday 4th September 750 litres on each container.....


AFTER:--------Drained Out?

Such is life!
Grin and bear it!




I'm now using my creative writing classes and using this with one of the stories of the Femme Fatal

Detective Harry Jones said,
"There's no mud bath here Sir or even a leak on both of the containers so I assume it could be sabotage!!!!" he quietly whispered into Inspector McFallay's ear.


Mugs for sale: Sunday 18th September Harvest Open Day






















We All look forward to Harvest Day

To Be Continued..................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment