Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Inspire Community Garden - The Caravan Arrival 23/11/16

I felt that being at the garden on the 23rd November was a major priority for me to see and register the arrival of the caravan, but there was a slight hurdle and it meant that I would miss the afternoon class at college.... Oops! I sent an email to the tutor the previous day and requested that I could take some important time off for Inspire Community Garden.

I left the college as the classes were out for lunch and walked round to the Inspire garden.
What a relief when I saw that the caravan hadn't arrived yet!




























The Council had allowed us to section off an area in the car park for the arrival of the caravan.












I spy someones hiding from my eye!


































What a sight for sore eyes!




It's Huge!
































 Now that is One Huge Smile!





















I can't believe that the sight of the caravan made me so very happy!

How little things in life means so much more to me!






Now for the professionals at work.






































The caravan is on the right track to come off the trailer.



















































































OOP's! We've just got stuck in a little down ridge on the surface of the land.....Yikes!











































































































(Oops! I think we've left someone behind the fence?)
 Light is fading so it's time to call it a day and be refreshed on the next working day in the garden.












To Be Continued....................

No comments:

Post a Comment