Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Inspire Community Garden - Sunday 6th November 2016

I arrived on the Sunday and thought they would all be in the social seated area, but Shock/Horror;
they were all in the top area with a wheelbarrow and noticed that a car with the trailer was parked in the top/middle area with another shed ready to be offloaded.......it was so exciting!



















I look at these Selfies and think.........."God...Look at all these wrinkles!"
Have I really become an older person now??? Ahhhhhh! Shock/Horror?
Someone has said to me..."Your wrinkles gives your face character!"
Well my face does change when I try to do a self portrait; so here's to the character!









































































































I took out the secateurs to trim back some overgrown greenery on the top area for the next arrival......














There's always a smile at the end of the day when you've put all your energy into this garden.
It lift's your heart when you see such progress to create a dream.










New donations had already arrived and I look forward to see what these pieces will be used for.



























It's come to the end of the day as the sun is about to set and I've managed to clear away quite a bit of brambles for the next arrival to this garden............




To Be Continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment