Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Saturday 4th August 2012




I woke up at 03:30am. I had another terrible nights sleep. Why do people try to control my LIFE.  I am in charge of my life. I WILL ALWAYS be in control of myself. NO ONE will take control of my life.

'Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions'      by Will Smith.

'Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life'             Anon.

I used to have pinky fluffy things in my sight. I now know that I had a cloudy system in my eyes. My eyes were trying to get my sight right. A lot of head injury’s had the same cloudy system as me. I couldn’t see thing’s in 3’d. Your head has to arrange what you’re looking at. If you can see a person in you’re head the brain has to turn the sight round the other way so you can see it right. Does that make any sense!   *****
Liz Martin from New Zealand spoke to me again, she mentions about the new stroke data available it seems very interesting, even Lynny Bishop is encouraged about it.
Dr Stinear said with his own words :-
“This is sufficient to provide a prediction for many patients but for others an additional test is required to measure the integrity of neurol pathways from the brain to the arm”
Neurologist Alan Barker said “the findings were significant.”
My NEUROSURGEON Mr Patel, will like the fact that I look for lots of answers. He will probably think Hmmmm she’s talking to New Zealand. Hmmmmm. 
I love asking questions? I adore the answers, they keep me alive.

 I went to the kitchen about 9am for my breakfast. Lorenzo was already there, we had our breakfast and there was the giggling again. Will we both ever grow up!  Think again. Nope, nope, nope. We went upstairs to Lorenzo’s room to carry on with our giggles



It is good to act like a child. Our laughing just can’t stop. Lorenzo introduced me to Headward, this is his roomy. There goes our laughter AGAIN. Alfonso appeared, with a big knock at Lorenzo’s door. He came to join in our laughter, we still couldn’t stop with their laughter. Blast, we did try to be quiet. It was 11:00hrs and I was still in my nighty and dressing gown. Alfonso was not appropriately dressed. Lorenzo was the only one dressed. snigger again.


When I got dressed, I decided that I would leave a message for
 “ HELLO  Malcolm Holland,   from EDISON LIGHTHOUSE
Say Hi from me to your wife.” I put on the anchor necklace to keep you in my mind.

I do worry as I know that MaIcolm’s wife has had her Brain fixed in the hospital three times. I can realise that she is a strong woman. All I can say is “God Bless You” with all my heart. Sometimes I think “How was I still here, Why am I still here now!” I do think that I’m here for a reason. All I can think of now is to do some charity stuff. Hmmmmm.









I started paining out in the garden. It was quite funny. I had one brush in my right hand, one brush in my left hand and then one brush in my mouth. Hey I was painting with the 2 hands at the same time!!!! I am a great, fantastic painter.

When I had enough of my painting I went to my bed for a good hour. I had a good sleep and I pottered about doing roughly nothing! I went to my dinner at 5pm, it was a lovely salad. I’ve got a pain in my right waist, DO you think that it’s gas in my system? Is there something in my system trying to escape from me!!!!

I’ve had a nice long talk with my friend Loz from Dunstable, what an interesting chat we had!!!!! We have been great friends for 26 years, well done mate, we are still here. We have had a lovely 26 years, giggle, giggle, giggle. Can you remember **** ***** ** *****.ha, ha, ha. I love you lots and lots xxxxx

I have just had my spot physician Dotty, she put the tea tree cream onto my bites.
I feel so good now, I have just had my druggie he, he, he, I’m going to bed now, it’s 9:15pm. I hope to sleep by 10ish. Nite, nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment