Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sunday 19th August 2012


Good morning my beautiful followers :)


Peter bought me these beautiful flowers. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, PETER XX



Last night the boys stayed in a hotel in Sheffield so Janiece and I had a girlie night and a nice rest in the morning.
We havemade arrangements to meet my friend Lynne, Steve and PIP the dog for lunch at The Sidings Pub near Rotherham. OOOOPS! We made a big mistake as we forgot that Steve is a VEGAN, OOOPS sorry Steve :(
Not to worry, as Steve took PIP the dog for a long walk while we tucked into out lovely sunday roast..........yummy, that was loverly Steve hahaha!!

It was so wonderful to see Lynne again as she used to give me hand massages and would talk to me all day and keep me company when I was in my dark place in Osborn 4. We laughed all afternoon and talked about our time in Osborn.






The Sunday Roast at the Siding Pub was fantastic, yum, yum :)
We have a lovely wee chat and talk about my Subarachnoid Brain Haemarrhage again can I ever stop this talking. Phhhhhh,
I met the Landlord Kevin Johnson and told him my stories and he was very kind and patient, thank you Kevin xx





What a great weekend it has been again and lovely to see all my friends new and old.

GOODNIGHT XXX

1 comment:

  1. Well Pauline what a lovely day we had and a yummy lunch also xxx

    ReplyDelete