Saturday, June 1, 2013

Catch Up Photos from Butlins Bognor Regis.

Visit Des enroute to Bognor Regis
I did the Shoe Shuffle Tap!
Hands Up Baby!
Now, some of the pictures seem to be here, for that I'm pleased!
Where to place the pictures????
Dunno!!!
I do try to move them but they like to be stubborn with me, no doubt I'm probably looking at the right thing to do, but missing it!!!

 
I still love to DANCE!


Taking the right angle for my photography, GENIUS!!!

This is when our world was going upside down!

We love to DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!

Moi, Pauline Quinn

Janiece & David Wallace

DJ KEITH STEWART

DJ Keith Stewart
    
With June Akindele. This was my eyesight before, my Cloud System

EDDIE STEWART

2 happy chappies!

I love playing about with the camera, my eyes had the Cloud System.

MR & MRS XXX

I had the happiest time in Bognor Regis.

DJ DES GRANT, I hope he enjoys the fact that I remembered to put his picture on my blob/blog. ;-)  I'm Chuffed!!!
     This has been the greatest best Soul Weekender again. I have been given so many wonderful happy times of late, a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who helped me along my path! XXX           

No comments:

Post a Comment