Saturday, August 13, 2016

Inspire Community Garden 7th July

I was checking up on the largest pumpkin but it looks like two of the leaves look sick and the herbs need a bit of weeding to tidy it up.




































































More planting continues.
Marigolds are planted.

Note To Self....
When weeding the herb plot make sure I know what I'm doing as I actually thought I was ridding the area of Fine Grass?
Oopsadaisy!
It was Chives!


























One nice tidy herb garden......Minus the Chives...Oops!

















































































































I can't believe how fast everything grows!




































































As the sun is about to set it's time to go home....





To Be Continued..........






No comments:

Post a Comment