Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Inspire Community Garden - Transition Chesterfield Meeting


As soon as I walked through the gate and seen what was in front of me I happily said out loud....
"Oh My God, What's going on? What's this all about?

It did look great with the covering and all the homemade cakes on the table, it was pretty spectacular.
I forgot; they did mentioned that the Transition Chesterfield Meeting was to be held in the garden on Thursday evening so it was a lovely change from the usual.




















I took some pictures of what was happening then I got back to my yo-yo-weeding and they continued with their meeting. I went home with 2 extra homemade scones and a brownie...Result!


































































       



                            The pumpkin gets bigger every day.

                                                                 










The garden continues......



No comments:

Post a Comment