Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday 6th July 2012


Friday 6th July 2012

Good morning my lovely Blob, ha ha ha, its now 7:30 in the morning, hey its really quite funny having a humerous side of my body, I can just wake up and my body is laughing, my body is Pretty Cool ;))) I love smiley faces, its through the phone or pc signs or it could be people making crazy smiles, now that IS PRETTY COOL. Just going for my breakfast, “ I will be back “ SMILEY FACE.










Just got from breakfast and shower and dressed. I am ready for my new day.
I have a saying on the kitchen board it says
I have written my name    Pauline----Queen of my World.
I wake up in the morning and I smile. I love a smile. Do you realise I can make smiles lots of way, the phone, the pc, or smiling in a funny way for pictures. Alfonso makes lots of funny pictures. Alfonso and I performed at M-----m House and after our performance we both went up to the staff and gave them a bow and we all had a good laugh and a big smile. SMILE is my word for today :)
                    I LOVE SMILES

Life is one step at a time
I take one step ahead every day, I’m getting better with one step a day.

Im having dinner at home in Killamarsh tonight :) 
Poor Janiece has just wiped her eyes with chilli powder down her fingers, poor, poor girl, she has been with stingy eyes. We had to go to kitchen to fix her eyes but she will be fine, she is strong. I found the situation  very humerous so I was  smiling a lot but Janiece was wiping her chilli tears  :( me & Janiece.
I love smiling and laughing every day.
It was about 12pm so I had such a cool, groovey, fantabulous, excellent evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment