Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday 7th July 2012


Saturday 7th July 2012

Last night I woke up at 02:20am, I felt with my body that I needed a pee, its great being in control of my body.  Janiece came to my bed at 08:30 this morning and I woke up, wow what a long sleep again. Last Monday at 07:30am and Wednesday at 01:30pm I HAD A HEADACHE. Now with my body being able to let me know what is happening to my body I FEEL GREAT. I love feeling the headaches :) :) :) :) :)

I have had a lovely breakfast with Janiece and David, we had poached eggs and ham, beans and brilliant toast with seeds, yum yum. We have now put up our Gazebo for our dinner later, hmmmm nice and comfy.

I have been through my pictures that were taken when I was not walking…..poor, poor me, I was taken by staff at Osbourne to help me walk. I have been so strong and I am a fighter, fighting back my walking, I LOVE WALKING. I had to be held by three nurses, one boy and two girls, one is for guiding, one is for keeping me straighten up while I keep my bladder then one nurse was moving my feet.

Janiece!!!!!! What have you done??
Janiece is good at putting my feet on wrong sides, left shoe on right foot then right shoe on the left foot. Hahahahahahahaha.












My Hero is Mr Patel that man is so so cool he has saved my life 3 times to keep me alive. I will walk a Charity for him by next spring or summer. I got rid of my wooden leg (stick) at home in M-----m House in ……….May sometime.???
My HERO - Mr Patel my Neurosurgeon



















It is 15:45pm and we are still in our pyjamas…….yawn, yawn
The heavens opened earlier but we are still happy and smiling.

Done my pictures on Facebook and told everyone that I work out at the farm every Monday.
 I’m off to bed now, nite, nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment