Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sunday 8th July 2012


Sunday 8th July 2012

Well I woke up at 07:30am this morning. I woke up with a headache behind my left eye, it was a tiny fluffy annoyance, I felt that my eye was just a small pain, its difficult remembering what is actually happening to my pains. I know where most of the pains come from and how big or small they are.
The pain didn’t last for very long, when I went for a shower I kept singing when I realised I was singing “Mash” from the t.v. Cool. I remember new things from my brain every day. I am fantastic, awesome, I love learning new things every day.
I wonder how we get a headache and where the pain comes from. Hmmmmm……..

Today I got home for my physics (physio) at 1pm but Leanne who phoned us said that her child was poorly so we had to cancel. It’s a nice lazy Sunday hmmm.

My lovely mum xx
Had my mum on the phone, I was on the phone a long time, I had the hot -spot area of the rhubarb in the back garden.












I had my Sunday dinner of pork, potatoes and mash potatoes, carrots, beans cauliflower and broccoli, yum, yum.

Its now about 9:30 I had my last drugs at 9:15 and getting for bed now.

My friend got me on the computer earlier, he was in Novotel Glasgow with me now he is in Ossett just outside of Wakefield. When we decide to make a meeting it will be awesome. I can have a coffee and let them have whatever, alcohol doesn’t bother me anymore. :) I feel nice and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment