Saturday, August 5, 2017

Inspire Community Garden - A Peachy Day! 02/08/2017

The first peach of the season was ready to eat.
We were fortunate enough to have the chance to taste the homegrown peach that came from one of the fruit tree's that was planted and I don't think I've ever tasted a peach like this before!
The peach was so soft and juicy and such a pleasant taste in the mouth; I couldn't even explain in words of how it tasted as all we could do was to make an expression to the face! It was sheer Bliss!
























































It was strange to see the roots of the sweetcorn growing out of the soil?
































Some of the cucumbers and lettuce were ready to be picked.


                                                       
                                                   

When on my travels to the garden I seen lots of this unusual plant on a walking path so I picked one of the small flowered shoots which came out with ease and it had it's roots so I planted it at to the wildlife pond and hope it survives and blends in well.

                                                              















































                                                             To Be Continued..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment