Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Life Repeats it'self from 3yrs ago!

Life does repeat it'self all over again!

This is what happened to me 3 years ago...................STRESS !

Will my brain collapse again?

STRESS......STRESS......STRESSSSSSssssssssss.

Yesterday I went to the Job Centre and asked (yet again !) if my Benefits can go into my own personal Bank Account............The answer was.......NO !

The Job Centre lady said that my Appointtee, the person who has the Lasting Power of Attorney needs to Relinquish their position so I should go to a solicitor to deal with this.....Drama again !
Do I really need this?.........No, I don't.

Then I went to PC WORLD, the internet technician told me that:-
"Your HI-JACKED !
Otherwise, how can you be in two places at the same time.
Take you laptop to the Police about this!"

The sun may shine one of these days........




 I look at my life through a camera..........


Such is life !


No comments:

Post a Comment