Thursday, March 30, 2017

Inspire Community Garden - 19/03/17 Allotment Helping Hands

What a great sight seeing members from the Allotment coming to help us put up fencing.
























Then someone arrives to take the inventory.






















Now I was no good with the fencing as that was a no-no for me so I managed to do some painting of the potting shed.




 Then a beekeeper arrived on the garden,.....what a busy day!


















I love this wicker chair and I do go out of my way to ask visitors to sit on the chair and imagine what it will look like in the near future with the wildlife pond in front of them.
(I've got a good imagination)







Then I made tea & biscuits for the Allotment guests for all their hard work on the fence.































There was more discussions about the wildlife pond and the strength that's needed on the outer areas otherwise the water will breach the barrier edge and run down the hill.



Work continued on the potting shed as I carried on painting the outer.
The bricks were placed on the outer area of the pond for strength.



































Well I must admit..........
I do get help in the painting as I've been helped painting the composting toilet and now the potting shed...Thanks Steve!
























The volunteers at the end of the working day sit down and look over all that has been done in this last year from Wasteland to This!
A place full of peace and tranquillity, it grows and blooms; you can be weary after all the hard work but it gives you the strength to move forward with great happiness as you see what you've achieved.



You can imagine this view has water and wildflowers and maybe a bird washing it'd feathers!
We don't live in a perfect world but we can dream!





We can smile and see blue sky






 We can sit and contemplate as we watch things grow.





















A beautiful end to a beautiful day.............................

                                                                  To Be Continued..............................


No comments:

Post a Comment