Friday, December 6, 2013

My Video, My Stage, MY LIFE!

MY LIFE being reborn.

Here is a glimpse of my life being reborn by my friend, my sister, Janiece Wallace.

If Janiece had not the determination to help bring me back, would I have been as determined as I am now!

She has guided me at a distance to give me room to unfold my wings.

I want to Leap and Bounce with every step (in my dreams).........
I basically do too many things at once, one after another and another,,,again and again.
I still want to run, but unfortunately..... not now.
I have a dream in my head about walking around Rother Valley Park again next April for Neurocare Charity.
I do want to run but when I walk I shall daydream like I'm running as I walk and possibly run the last few steps across the Finnish Line. Hopefully I shall do the walk quicker than 1hr 38mins this year.
These videos have inspired me to walk again as my determination comes to the front in my brain.
You can see that I still have the humour with my dramatic faces as I'm saying "It's ME, I'm Back!"

HOME IN OSBOURN

I'M BACK! 09/03/2012










I'M WALKING........YEEHA! 14/03/2012




KEFAE EDUCATING ME ON THE 14/03/2012 with MIGUEL FRANCIS (daddy)




DAVID WALLACE AND MIGUEL FRANCIS 14/03/2012




Here is my chair days as I had to wear a seatbelt like going into a car seat when you must wear the seatbelt.

I loved to see David and Miguel, but I was trying to work out who was who in my brain.

I thought that my brother-in-law, David was my brother. My brain was still knitting together.

It has been a great sight to watch what I did for my progression.
It's been a wonderful look into my past at Osborn Sheffield.
I shall look into some nooks and crannies for more pieces of the past for you.
What other adventure shall I have?!
Till next page....;-)























No comments:

Post a Comment