Tuesday, March 25, 2014

To Primrose and the Three Muskateers.

Councelling is a great thing to go through.

I talk to Primrose and the 3 Muskateers; we laugh and cry, laugh and cry and laugh and cry again.
It gets very emotional, I need to sleep.....deep and sound!
The memories are returning like before........ it's like the time in the summer of 2012.
These memories are abundant in this fragile inner head.
This beautiful brain and my determination has come forth to the light.
It brings back my last day off from work when I was the Breakfast Supervisor in the Mercure Hotel Sheffield.
I couldn't move as I lay on the bed.
Why was the replacement car in the driveway and where was I???

Got another councelling day, Hoorah!
Life is getting back.


Bringing Life back to yourself is the most exhuberant experience.
I actually dusted my livingroom which is a tough physical thing to do.
I may have dusted about 3 times in the span of a year.
I hoovered too!!!
Hoovering for me; is to get my forefinger and thumb and allow them to go into a scissor movement to pick up the the crumbs and the fluff on the living room and bedroom rugs.
I dont bother with anything else as I get too tired after all the bending down.
I must save up some pennies from my weekly £80 to buy a hoover.

Can you imagine.......Me, living without a hoover for over a year!
                                   I need to sort out this life of mine..............!

I came across a bag with some pictures.
I've put up on the Clean shelf, 7.... seven pictures of my son Robert Murray Love as a child and the scan picture of my grandson Boyd.
What a gift to see my grandson as he is arranging himself to be born into the world.
He shall be a fine man in this confusing world at times.
I'm proud to see and watch him bloom into this world.
I'll go and phone him, I know what I'm like.........I talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!

I'll Be Back!............... as Arnold says...........

I will Be Back.
Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment