Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Inspire Community Garden - Sunday 13th November 2016

There is so much work happening on the top of this plot and I feel the need to get into the spirit that they all have and do a little more physical work instead of just taking pictures which I do and build up these muscles that dwindled away for some time since July 2011.































































































Creating a new composting berth; I had to guess that one!


















I'm hoping to create some more muscles that has been lost for over the last 5 years.


I started to take the wheelbarrow with bark shavings in to the middle part of the garden.
I put a smile onto my face even although of what I was feeling.......








































































I'm just about "Dun-Din!"

Who called this exercises!!! or What???





















Another good day on the garden.

To Be Continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment