Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Matt Jennings; My Star


Words were never needed with MY STAR
                   Matthew Jennings


When it rains look for Rainbows  
When it's dark look for Stars  


Spread a little Happiness Smile and pass it on




Smile and the World Smiles Back



























































Dream until dreams come true








Wish Upon A Star






























Walking for Neurocare Head Start 2013





























I've had to take photographs of the pictures I posted on Facebook with Matt in 2014 & 2015
My brain is in another place at this moment and I do believe there is a way to transfer these pictures over to here but....... C'est la vie! Such is life!




































Matt standing high with pleasure.





Happiness galore.....


I'm pretty sure he was laughing at my jokes or.....possibly it was the Scottish accent!






Matt was posing for the camera.


Whispering Sweet Nothings













On my way home that day all I could see was lots of X's (Kisses) in the sky.
We could all believe that it was a busy time for the airports that March; but I'd rather believe that the kisses were sent for Matt.










I'm sending a big X KISS back to Matt.
Being in his company has allowed me to laugh and smile and see all that is bright and beautiful around us and filled with Total Happiness.

ThanX Matt,
I'll see you on the other side XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment