Thursday, August 18, 2016

Inspire Community Garden - An NHS Visitor & Neighbourly help

I asked if I could attend a meeting being held in the garden on Monday 15th August.
We were lucky to have an Occupational Therapist who came to visit Inspire Community Garden.





The pumpkin is looking good in colour and size and the sweetcorn looks very healthy.















A good visit was had on the Monday and the next day we went out to assist our neighbour.
I'll let you into a secret........ I do have 1hr to 2hr naps daily in the afternoon and early evening which gives me the energy when I'm out on these occasions.






























 I done some weeding and put canes up for the tomatoes.


















Another good day had by all........Even We Grow.............


No comments:

Post a Comment