Sunday, April 16, 2017

Inspire Community Garden - Blooming Easter Sunday

 What a great sight to see; more colour when I walked into the garden - Spring is certainly in the air!





















































The potatoes were doing well that started to grow in the polytunnel.
















The Composting Toilet was now officially Twinned with Bukoro Village, Uganda

























As it was Easter; we had some chocolates and I'm sure it gave us all energy to work the land.






















































 I started to put bark on the next new pathway and also having plenty of breaks to sit down, catch my breath whilst resting the leg and easing the pain in the back.
Quite often I feel like I'm 99yrs old .............Yikes!


































Another good day had by all..............
                                                            To Be Continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment