Sunday, August 4, 2013

Properly on June 2013

Saturday 1st June 2013
Right folks, I think that I found all the other pictures in little spaces here, there, and everrrrrrrrywhere!
Now for June............!

Before I go any further.......................The Lottery last night!
I handed over my lottery tickets just to see!
To check it out................I thought that I won £10:00.............NOoooooooooo?
YeeHaa!!!!!
I won six thousand and nine hundred.....................................................................pennies!
£69:00 WooHoo!!!!
Shall I buy a castle, an Island, A C.O.U.N.T.R.Y..........................................!
I decided to go to the Queens Park for my fitness and bow to her if she's in............! You never know!
I popped into Dora, my accidental meeting office and showed them my Bluebell Forrest that I painted.
I don't know how or why I feel comfortable there..........I'm JUST THERE!
X marked the Spot where I've been!!!
This cross has followed me constantly in my life, all of my life, there always seems to be a REASON!
Why does this cross follow me in all sorts of ways. The reason that I think about this, is to organise my brain. I now challenge all the happenings in my life, How, Why, When, Where.............! You know! Hopefully?
Catherine & I had the giggles all evening then we went out to the sunshine and watched the Peacock strutting around the gardens.




I'm talking to them like children to come over so I could feel the feathers, silly, isn't it?

Do you like my legs?
Is my bum too B.I.G. in this dress, what about the colour?




Legs, Bums, Dresses?
Phewwwwww!
I'm exhausted, I'll go home now.











Why are my glasses always sitting squiffy?

I'm enjoying his tribute perfomance
Cough, splutter, smokin' !
"Smoke get's in your eyes!"
Who sang that song?
Bryan Ferry!


Our Freddie Mercury

Janiece, David, Debbie & John
 A great night by us all
It has been.................PURE MAGIC!

I giggle!

Is this a strip tease??? No more PLEEEEEEASE!
Now for the second turn on the floor..........Applaud, WooHoo! Yeah! Bravo! Ayeyeha!
That's me up to the 8th June 2013.....................Getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment