Friday, July 26, 2013

Now, here is my 2nd attempt on my walk.


Now lets try again!
Sunday 21st April 2013 

Now, here is the 2nd attempt on my walk?
At least it was a good distraction with my painting and not too far down the road.
I actually impressed myself at my painting, I've bought myself an easel now, I'll possibly lugg it with me up to Glen Afton one of these days and gatecrash on Julie H Winter! Shhhhh (Don't tell her! It's a secret!)
Thank god I've still got my own sense of humour!!! Hee, Hee!!!
Why do I keep using exclamation Marks!!!
I don't know..........Do you!!!
Back to my 5km run & walk!!!

There I go again with exclamation Marks!!! ARHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

At last we've met! Ellen Beardmore, News Reporter, The Star..............................MY STAR!


Ellen Beardmore has placed me twice in The Star, that's very exciting for me.
The first printed story was wonderful, the second story was with Anthony Gardiner, Captain of Sheffield Wednesday, THE OWLS



Sean Killen, St John Ambulance

Should I just swim over?
The girls were glad to eventually see me on the horizon. ;-)
HEY, PAULINE WENT THAT WAY ---->
Is Sean Killen following me? Is Ian Lewaine & John Elliot up to no good!!! Hmmmmmmmm!
Nope............You have to go back Pauline, I'm serious.....................!
I know how to keep the Marshalls.............................. SWEET!
I'm over the moon, it's MATT JENNINGS, WoW! You're finnished!!! Terry Jennings and Angela Sykes
Matt won his medal, he's gobsmacked too!
Almost there!!!
My most special boy through all of our UP'S & DOWN'S...............MATT JENNINGS XXX

Matt is so proud of his achievement too .............................I CRY..........................!
I can see a little gathering at the FINISH line
McNige says............"YOU CAN DO IT..........GO FOR IT!"
McNige walked alongside me to the FINISH LINE! Yeeha!!!
Someone shouted......."MAKE A TUNNEL...........NOW!
THANK YOU PHOTOGRAPHER XXX
YEEHA! I made it! A long journey I've had, and now I'm home!
Janiece.........I can't move!........
My photocall.............YES...........!
IT'S FINALLY...................................COMPLETE.........!
STAN WAS OVER THE MOON TOO................WOWSER!
  
Continued........................................! 

No comments:

Post a Comment