Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The 2nd half...............The 5km Run & Walk



Sunday 21st April 2013

The 2nd Half......................The 5km Run & Walk

Everone scambled away for the 10km Run in Rother Valley Park.
That was the Elite runners for Neurocare Charity on their way.
I had a while to wait until it was time for the 5km run and my 5km walk.

McNige sang to me just as the 10k runners left, this was my serenade!
The 5k runners and walkers "ooh'd and ahh'd" as McNige sang to me!
He sang into his microphone with the music coming through speakers, I felt flushed with the attention towards me. I actually liked the attention that was given to me, I could cry!










Now, just before we fully start;

I found these pictures from yesterday, 
they were on my phone as the battery died on my camera.

This was the background with the palate and colours






     



This was Keith Fish out tutor artist

I looked at other styles of painting

That reminds me of Scotland!


It's starting to build up.

We were all working hard before lunch.

It's getting there!

I concentrate and paint...........I don't TALK!

I'm posing now!!!

I'm humming to myself; da dee dah.................

I love painting!

A great team "Voila!" Plenty Bluebells in the forests today...............



No comments:

Post a Comment