Monday, July 1, 2013

Still on June 2013


Still on June...............

The thing that has been bothering me is my new residents?
I am confused?
They don't pay any rent...................?
They never asked to stay.................?
They just took over.........................?
They have more doors than I doo!
These Flying men of the country.
They are daring and get up to mischief every morning, noon and night!
They help you to move your legs to jiggle and judder with twinges and twirls!
They say......."Sort it out?".....................?
Well...........I.................NEVA!!!
                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                  
X marks the Lodger!


How many legs have I come across, The Tiller Girls!
End Of  The Story!
Pauline Quinn 
































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment