Sunday, September 23, 2012

Monday 3rd September 2012



Monday morning is the most perfect fun day for me. I just love getting to the farm  and getting my fingers dirty and full of grime and grub. I’ve just made myself some porridge for my breakfast, I feel good at making my porridge. I’m going to get ready for the farm as I’m leaving at 09:15am.


When I get to the farm, LIAM is waiting for me. It was so lovely to see him again as I never seen him last week. We got into the piglets again, they had got a bit stronger than last week. They were starting to grow into their skin. They were so lively.

SHIRLEY THE PEACOCK

The peacock was strolling back and forth. I thought that Shirley felt good as a name but I think it’s a boy. Oops!!

PIGS & PIGLETS

There was a lot of laughter again with the piglets. They can be quite cheeky with me.
I can see the little ******
Liam and I were feeding these little cheeky ****

THE NORTH FIELD

Liam decided to organise our plan. I was getting all the potatoes, apples, broccoli and grapes for the pigs in the north field. Then we discussed which way to reach the field?
Plan 1 or plan 2 ?  Liam organised plan 2. That was the way that I thought would be better for me. As we eventually got to the top of the field I just collapsed into the wheelbarrow of food. The pigs were making so much noise for the food. They were probably asking for food yesterday!!

PIP & MAGGIE

Pip & Maggie came up with us to the field, they thoroughly enjoyed all the running about and they both ended up in the dirty pond. What a pair. eh!

Liam and I got into our feeding game. The pigs were so loud, they knew it was food time. I was getting quite tired again. In my mind the pigs were so important to me.
I will always have them 1st in my mind.
It’s very good to train your brain, focus, be in control of everything.
I finished feeding all the pigs in the north field and moved back to the Paddocks area.

PADDOCKS
I fed the animals here too. They had carrots, lettuce, GRAPES? I thought, who is eating the grapes!!!
The TURKEY’S, QUAIL’S, GEESE, RABBIT’S. SALVATORE!!!
Hello Salvatore, I’ve brought you back to me as a rabbit.
Dianne had a lovely wee cuddle with Salvatore. Ahhh. I miss you Salvatore XXX

RICHARD HANDY MAN

Conversations were very funny, was that me or him!!! Richard was a very funny man.
Names, names, names, I thought he was Jack!!!
Sometimes I wonder where my brain hides things, especially NAMES.
I’m working and having fun at CLOWNE COMMUNITY CARE FARM.
My brain just dances away with itself in my head.
Every week my brain achieves a lot of learning, I usually organise what is to be done first. I like to organise what is the most important job for me to do.
I do like the challenge and I feel that I have brought back my confidence.
I organised our nice picture area where we can all see my plants. J

CLOWNE COMMUNITY CARE FARM OFFICE STAFF.

When I finished the food run for the pigs, I had some time for a coffee. There was JACK BOYD, ROSS SIMMONITE, JASMINE BEDFORD.and the lovely DIANNE.
I told them about my FaceBook and how confident I felt these days.
I did my little story to them again.
They love hearing a new story every Monday morning.
My stories (3) today was:-
LOUIS RAMAY.
HULA HOOPING-MILTON KEYNES-JANINE HAYNES.
NATURALLY7
What a nice start to my week again. I absolutely love my memories. I have each detail of each moment. I know exactly what I wore when I was going to see Michael Buble. When the supporting group NATURALLY7  was at the start of the gig, I had a brown and orange vertical stripe jumper which was floaty at my waist.
More details pop into my brain every day.  
My brain has more information than I ever had, it sucks up all the details, it is wonderful for me. I can just lie on my bed and float away with all my memories.
It’s such an education for me.

It was just a short time before that the FB used to scare me. My bones used to rattle at the thought of anyone talking to me, now, I love using my internet again. I am so confident now, I’m  honestly really glad to talk to ALL MY OLD FRIENDS.

WELCOME MY TRUE FRIENDS.
I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOYAL WORDS.
HEROIC, TRUE FRIEND.
YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

YOU ARE ALL IN MY HEART, I HAVE ROOM FOR YOU ALL. XXXXXXXX.

This afternoon SUE HIGGINBOTTOM came in to see everyone.
Sue is a local support worker, she is always ready for a chat
It’s always nice to have wee cuddle with her, I really like it, it costs nothing.

THE GEESE AND TURKEY KIDS.

RICHARD & CRISTIAN.

Liam asked me to clean out the KID’s dirty wooden area.

WELL I HAD TO DO IT

It was quite smelly, I found myself some more strength to clean it up.
Last week I did say that it was unsafe for me so I refused to do it. Today I found the strength for it. I felt wonderful.

I CLEANED IT ALL UP. WOOHOO !!!!

I dragged the big bag of  shavings for the KID’s bedroom. The physical side of this was very hard for me. I wanted to do this FOR MYSELF.
I got really exhausted with the pulling/dragging the big bag.
Even although it’s such a small thing to do, I FEEL MAGNIFICENT YES!!!
The Turkeys and Geese are so nice and clean now.
Why did I think the Geese were DUCKS as babies.  DOH?

There was some more visitors to the farm to see all the cute animals, it was another experience for us all.

We all need to have the :-
THE FAITH.
THE STRENGTH.
THE FIGHT
Life is too short. I’m in control of myself.
I am the most important person in MY LIFE..
It was time to leave and I remembered to pick up my jacket from last week
I do have so many things in my memory, they stay there, this is no running now.
                    
When I got home Mr Grey, our fireman, was there. He was good at telling me all the fireman ins and outs of his routine on safety within the building. I love to ask questions, questions, questions. It’s the only way to learn and relearn.

I LOVE IT

XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment