Monday, September 3, 2012

Tuesday 28th August 2012



I got up and ready for my new day.
Each day feels so special, I can’t wait to see what is going to happen?

BREAKFAST

I’ve always got question’s, and answer’s.
Here I go again.
I’m waiting for Princess Tiah, she is always so busy with this and that.
I have given her my wish list.  She can see what’s going on with me.

COMPETITION

Later I had my painting class. Finoulla asked me if I’d like to have a look at a painting book. It was very intriguing.
When I looked at the wee piglets on the paper I went “Ah”
I straight away thought about the piglets.
Finoulla  brought out some lovely stones if I wanted to paint on them. I just couldn’t wait till the paint came out. I knew exactly what I was going to do. One minute I didn’t know what to do, then, bang, I knew what I’d paint. Just a couple of minutes later I was asked if I’d like to apply for a competition. ;-) WOW.
My life seems so active in my mind, it need’s information all the time.
I’m going to apply for the :-

Newark Show And Grow
20th September 2012
11am – 3pm

Well it will be quite good to do something very strange for me.
I started on my little piglet. I really don’t think my mouth has been so quiet. I concentrated so hard on what I had to do. It’s been very nice being quiet.


I have been so quiet today, it’s lovely. Shhhhh.



GOODNIGHT MY QUIET READERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment