Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tuesday 11th September 2012 - Last Day in Salou



LAST DAY IN SALOU.

This is my last music day in Salou.
Did you know that there was at least 500 guests at the SOUL WEEKENDER.
I have had the most exciting music chillin’ time this year.
Ash asked me “Would I be back next year?”. I said “YES!!”
We were there for the SUN & SEA & SAND & SOUL MUSIC.
“I REALLY LOVE YOU” was the most perfect song for all our weekender faces.
I truly thank you Fatfreddie Morrison for giving me the confidence to dance.

SWIMMING & LUNCH

 I had my last swim. :(
I done my lengths, Julian was off so I had to count all by myself.
This is a tiny step for me, but it is enormous. How may Pauline lengths did I do…………..51 ***YEAH
Julian was off today again but I have left him a postcard and a note of my lengths.





When my exercises were finished we decided to go back to the METROPOLITAN for our lunch. It was lovely seeing JUAN again on my last day. We had a lovely talk about this and that in our conversation.
It was so sad that I had to leave everyone behind me, but, I need to go home and finish fixing this beautiful brain of mine. “Hey I’m worth it.”  :)


 







HOME

We got ourselves ready when we went back to the hotel. We left our bags in the left luggage area so we could get changed later. The time was creeping up to 6pm. We got changed and said our bye bye’s to all the staff. The bus turned up for us, for our journey back home. I was quite emotional about leaving. I had to be so strong.
We went through the Toll Booths to get back to Barcelona..
I hadn’t been as happy as I was in Salou.
Where is my next destination? Ahhhh. YES,
I think I know where I shall go to next, but, for just now…………..shhhh……….
The bus pulled up to the Airport and we arranged the bags for our exciting flying back home, to Great Britain.
Hey I said to them that I wondered if my brain would cause a “DING, DONG” again.
We all had a good laugh at my brain, I knew it was up for a ding, dong. He, he, he. 
I was just ready to go through the passport again. Ding, Dong, again.
The girl at the go through area had a hand held PINGER, running it all over my body.
It was like she was a detective looking for my pinger. It was very funny for me that nobody thought of my  TITANIUM BRAIN.
I had the forward for the EASY JET.  I sat on my chair and I had wee nap. I thought it was 10 minutes, Oops, it was most of the flight.
As we were getting off at LUTON AIRPORT, the cabin crew man remembered me for our outward journey. YES it was DARREN WARREN. He organised the cockpit for me again. I was so pleased with what he done again. I had :-
ALISON CAMPBELL ------------------PILOT.
STEVEN HUNT -------------------------FLIGHT DECK HELPER.





 DRIVING HOME

I felt so tired, there was no more talking in my body. We dropped Peter off home and said goodnight to him and said we would chat soon XXX
Janiece sat on the front seat beside David. There was just silence. It was beautiful.
I was going home :). I lay down on the back seat with my blanket. Ahhhhh.
I fell asleep straight away.
It was 02:14am and I have just opened my eyes to look at the sparkling gems hanging onto their bubbles. There is a bright shiny moon with a clod hanging onto it’s middle. IT WAS PERFECT.
What a fantastic holiday with all my memories, happiness was covered with tears at my emotions.

THANKS TO,

JANIECE & DAVID,
DJ ASH FOR EXTRA STRENGTH,
DJ MARKY MARK FOR EXTRA FAITH,
PHOTOGRAPHER, MY CLICK MAN VINCE VIECHWEG FOR EXTRA FIGHT,
FATFREDDIE MORRISON FOR MY COURAGE.

Hey Freddie, I especially thank you with all my heart.

I SEND LOVE TO YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Hey, it’s pretty brilliant to have such a cool brain as mine. Hmmmmm
I wonder how much money was given to NEUROCARE for my head?
Mr Patel has given me such a special gift,   “MY BRAIN”.
I think I need to pay for it one of these days.
I have made my 1st plan for the Neurocare Charity, next April 2013. I will help to pay for my brain. Hey, my head is “WORTH IT”, humour is the best thing for my brain.
Hey, I got the surgery from Mr Patel so I think the only positive thing for me to do is HELP, with the charity.
Thinking is a great exercise for my brain.  My brain goes pop, pop, pop, every day.
Do people ever listen to me, unfortunately “NO” is all I can say.
Do people know how to treat someone with a brain injury, “SADLY, NO AGAIN”
I’m fed up with people pushing and pulling at me.
I need to help myself for my brain.
I work hard on my language and I “LISTEN”
LISTENING is a valuable word to me. People should listen to understand how our brains are working with us. Our BRAINS are so delicate, they should be treated by the softest words. Do I have any issues……YES… I work out everything all by myself. Sometimes it’s right but a lot of it is wrong. I don’t mind  being wrong because I’m using my brain to get things right. My brain is still so FRAGILE.
I was out of  this life for such a long time. I’m sooooo glad to be back.

WHAT A LIFE I HAVE NOW. THE WORDS I HAVE HAD FROM THE SALOU SOUL WEEKENDERS, I THANK YOU ALL FROM MY HEART. XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment