Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday 13th July 2012


Friday 13th July 2012

The world woke me up at 07:30am, good morning my beautiful body and head.
I was going to be leaving  just after my lunch, I was supposed to have my toasty sandwich, I, cant remembering my sandwich hmmmm. I know the girl came round and she checked the sink temperature for her books, it must have been about 11:00am, I’m sure that was I never asked about my lunch…..

I have put up my lesson on our kitchen wall.
“You’ve only got 3 choices in life .Give up, Give in, or Give it all you’ve got.”

I have given my all to my life, I think it’s very good for me that I want to help out with the Neuro  patrons. Neuro has saved my life so now I save them, anyway I can.


Pauline the Chef!!
Janiece came to collect me at 01:20pm, I was going home for my weekend. I’m so cool at going home for the weekend, I love it…..I love it…..I love it……. I went into Morrisons with Janiece. 

I’m going to make dinner for David as he has been working all day. I’m going to make us a Tuna pasta, hey, I’m a genius….












I was on my Facebook  in the evening so I have new nurses who looked after me at Osbourne. I blether a lot, I really love talking. I told my nurses that I was coming down for my check-up by Dr Singh on Thursday the 19thJuly. I have been praying that they were there, maybe they would be on or maybe come in to see me when they were off. Hey, I will be sooooooooo happy to see them. Hey, I dooooooo talk toooooo much. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.. HELLO WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment