Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tuesday 10th July 2012


Tuesday 10th July 2012

I woke up at 4:40am for me to go to the toilet again. I done my wee, wee then I went back to sleep.

It was 07:15 to waken up to my new Blobby day, ha, ha, ha.





Good morning  my loverlay day listeners. I love the new words do you know that I make them almost every day. I’m pretty cool.















I left with Daisy and Eugene and Alfonso. We were going to the Aqua fit at Cresswell. When we got in at 11am we ended up not on the rota for the Aqua fit, so Daisy and I “Edith” we waited for our lift from our M-----m House. While we were waiting for our lift I was pointing to all the women in the aqua fit class that I knew the last time. It’s great that I remember pretty much everything in my life.



I am just waiting for Janiece to take me to the doctor. I need to have my medical certificate from May To August as they need to know that I’m not suitable for working just now. It has been a great fighter in me just  to get my life back together. I will be so strong and get everything back, “This is my LIFE”
I couldn’t stop talking to Alex my doctor, I loved telling him about my sadness that I was in silence and had no physical movement for 10 months, its 11 months now I feel that it’s a new life that I have, I feel that I have been honoured by my surgeon Mr Patel. Next year at spring or summer I will do a charity for Mr Patel’s Neuro Centre, I will push myself from Scotland, England, European Countries to New Zealand to hopefully bring a lot of money back to help and assist all the Neuro  Centre charity patrons, people with the brain injury that’s who we all need to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment