Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday 23rd September



DOOMSDAY

That was a perfect word for my life just now. Doomsday!!!
I think that was his religious act. I think he was a Jewish prayer. Ha, ha, ha.
The police arrived at the next door, Alishas door, they were there for quite some time.
We heard from Alisha that the bike had disappeared, I wondered who was doing all this nicking. Poor Alisha :(
Big Dave carried on with his chores in the house, he was fixing something in the bathroom.
Janiece phoned Lynne as she had left a message that she was going horseriding.
I felt very proud that she was going out on a horse, I can realise the effort she has made to get on the horses back.
I do realise she climbs over the next fence just like me.
I know the sight is getting so much more frail, it is harder to see the sight now.
Sometimes the cancer slowly eats at us. Shame, but life.
Lynne was always by me in the hospital even though I couldn’t talk.
“I DO LOVE YOU FOR THAT XXX”
I shall always be  there for you, even though you are in the cancer. GOD BLESS.
I look at the skin on my hands and straight away I think of you, putting the cream on my hands, what a beautiful memory Lynne XXX.

DINNER & HOME

I had a lovely beef  dinner. Did I talk much……..no.
I tried to smile and have a picture with David, I do hope it turned out ok.
As the picture flashed I had the bubbles in my eyes again. The bubbles were much more stronger to me. I do believe that my eyes are more sensitive to the light now.
Will it fix itself better or will it just get fed up and lie down in a wee corner and cry to me/myself/Pauline. I think my eyes would prefer to cry to me/Pauline/myself.
The T.V. was on with STEVE HAWKINS – GRAND DESIGNS.
I thought,
STRANGE
Why does he not press a button on his computer???
STRANGE
Steve’s computer speaks for him???
STRANGE
How does this happen???
STRANGE
What is “THE MEANING OF LIFE”???
STRANGE
What is happening with the circulation in my leg???
SAD, CRY!!

GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment