Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday 24th August 2012


Today is a fantastic day. 


I would like to properly share my life with you all.  I will cross all the T’s  and dot all the i’s. I don’t mind sharing all with you.







I wake up in the morning with the BIGGEST smile from me. I smile at all my friends in my pictures, they lead me the right way, even Mr Patel (thanks)
EXERCISE

I went to the next room for my fitness time.
I like cycling, so here we go:-
5mins at No 3. (I’m puffed after 3mins!!!) (warm up).
10mins at No 5
5mins at No 3.  (warm down).





BREAKFAST.

I go for my weetabix and coffee and toast.
I’ts nice to be in control of what I eat and when I eat.
Everything was always on a rota. You ate, you drank, you slept.
I feel great that I have my body back.
Janiece arrived just after my fitness and my toast and coffee. I had to cancel my swimming this morning, well it was a girlie thing. I’ve even got that back. Woohoo.

A GIRLIE DAY.

Why don’t we have a girlie day!!!
Hey, I have some great ideas. We both wanted to go to Meadowhall. FANTASTIC.
I love looking at a bit of BLING. I love looking at colours.
We both decided to go for a cappucinno and a sandwich. I needed to use a ladies loo. We decided to WALK into COFFEE. That’s the name of the coffee shop. I had the biggest feeling in my belly as we walked past the first table, When we got up to the service desk area we asked Phil if I could use the toilet. He said “YES” and let me use the facility. Thank goodness.

While we were ordering our food and drink, I turned round to Janiece and I asked her:-

“Is this the place you took me to on my first day away from hospital . I can tell you exactly where I sat”
The staff were asking if I was ok. I was crying. I here I had  so many emotions in my body.
I told the staff that I was so happy that I knew where I had been.
I was crying because I was so happy, but I was crying because I had lost a big part of my life. The speaking and the legs.

I WAS SO HAPPY BUT SO SAD.


The staff were so lovely towards me. THANK YOU COFFEE STAFF.
Janiece gave me so many kisses and cuddles to calm me down.
I told Janiece that I’m not hiding any emotion.


 THIS IS MY DAY TO DAY BLOG.

I told Janiece that she had to take my picture. I want to let you all know how I was feeling with my emotions.
Each step seems like a small step, but for me it has been the biggest step to get my life back. My body was lost in a SAD, SAD, SPACE. I couldn’t tell you where I  was, I feel that my body was hiding somewhere else.

“I’M BACK”

HAPPINESS.
 
I went up to the staff Phil Newton, clare Neilson, Dorota Orgas and Caroline Newbold.
I asked them to take our picture for the blog. I gave them my email blog and popped for a wee then I came back for the picture. WELL, WELL, WELL. They put the email address in the phone while I was in the loo. When I came out they were looking at my story on the phone. I was so pleased that they got a chance to read my story.

THANK YOU MR PATEL FOR GUIDING ME THE RIGHT WAY.






No comments:

Post a Comment