Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thursday 23rd August 2012


Good morning MY FANTABULOUS FOLLOWERS  :)


I was sitting writing this morning at 08:30am. I was sitting here in my nightie and I click, clicked the keyboard. I was just going to potter doing nothing, when the door went. Oops. I have a doctors appointment at 09:50am!
It was a quick ready, steady, go.  I’ve never gone as fast in a long, long time.
I got to the doctor’s ok.
We sat for a little while in a queue. There was nice chatting and then one of the girls phone made an expression of “answer me please”.!!!
She ran outside as she forgot to silence her phone OOPS!!!
That was very funny :) :) Hey, it was worth it.
We managed to get through to the doctor, He said a few words and so did I. He clicked on a few details, done. GO, GO, GO.
That was a quick appointment. Good.

SHOPPING

We went into the CO-OP for some pork for our dinner. We got up the checkout then we were ready to pay. OOPS again. NO MONEY. I found it quite funny. OOPS.
When I got home I put the radio on, it was:-

KERRANG RADIO
For those of us who love music……..and haven’t given up on life.
                                      Kerrangradio.co.uk







MEMORY

I pottered about and decided to say “Hello” to JAKE. I said on my paper.

HELLO JAKE
It’s Thursday 23rd August
It is 1:25pm
Can’t wait till Saturday
WOO HOO XXX




I thought it was the right thing for him when he gets here on Friday night. It will be a nice present from me to him. I remember Jake coming the last time with his mum and dad and Aaron. We had a lovely time.
We had a good BBQ and chatting, chatting, chatting.


FITNESS.

I then decided to use our cycle in the next room.
I puffed  and puffed after No 3  for 5 minutes, just doing my warm up. Slowly.
Then 10 minutes for No 5, I could feel the muscles in my left knee. It was actually at the front of my knee. Then I was ready for another 5 minutes warm down.
Any thing that changes, or itches or strains, I find out exactly where it comes from straight away. It’s good to know what is happening with my body.



DINNER

I made myself a lovely salad for my dinner. It makes me feel great that I can make my own food. I’m well and truly chuffed. :)
People should THINK first.
I told them tonight that it took me seven months to get my speech back, plus, it has taken me nine months to get my legs back.

I COULD JUMP OVER THE MOON :)

TOTAL VIEWS OF BLOG

PAGE VIEWS-------------1,546
LOOKS---------------------27


SAY HELLO TO JAKE :)






No comments:

Post a Comment